Friday, July 24, 2009

Updates

Blogger's page is screwed. Haiyo, just when i have the mood to blog. Nvm, shall type in this small box. Lol.

This week, was, alright, i guess.

For Tuesday's trading, i together with a few of my classmates were being deployed to help the Year 3s for Pereocean and Sonic Gear stuff. I was for the latter.

Great, i wasted 1 hour plus of my life slacking in the room, as a security officer. LOL. It was really slack la, nothing to do at all, plus i never bring my phone there so i was just slacking away.

After lunch break, i swopped with my friend and went to help on the sales floor. Okay before the event, my classmates were actually quite pissed off with their arrangement and attitude, so i got influenced. The time there passed quite slowly, but chatting with them was fun.

Some unhappy stuff, but managed to sell some of the products there. Overall still alright, next year will be our turn to organise such things. Sure difficult, so can't really blame them.

Hmm, then i went to chiong MR report. Went to edit it and all, then printed out and handed in. Woo. A big load off my shoulder, felt so free after that. Haha. The deadline was actually the next day, but i didn't want to go so early just to submit.

Then, i skipped MR tut yesterday and only went for CDS.

Art History Presentation.

Presenting our chosen artist in the LT. I was quite confident la, but when i was up there, i shot the words from my mouth like a machine gun, i felt like a robot. Zzz. Hate it.

And today's lecture was cancelled, so = no school.

Will share some of the splendid artworks when blogger gets well.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment