Tuesday, December 29, 2009

School

I guess, school wasn't that bad afterall. All thanks to the awesome installation my class had yesterday night. Before that, had comm skills in the afternoon. I find comm skills very stupid. -.-

Anyway, here's some of the things my group had done during the holidays and yesterday:






The 12 frames, all hand drawn and painted. Thanks to the laminating idea, it made Jeff Ho go, "This is very nice!", repeatedly! Lol. So today's trading was... bored la. Worst sales record for my class i think. Haha.

So... those who are going for TP open house next week, you must go to 1st Avenue!! It's all the way at the end of Business School, just beside Cheers.

Feeling tired now, hope next 5 days of "holiday" would make up for these 2 long days. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment