Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vroom!

Wa seh... My heart still pumping quite fast. Haha!

Anw... Met Chaihuat to Taka to check some prices. Walked around and waited for Yufang to knock off and meet us! Met her up at Dhoby and had our dinner at Pasta Mania which Ch and I totally forgotten that there's an outlet there. -.-

Then shopped around looking for formal clothes. PS, 313... After that trained home and they waited for me at Kovan! Met them again and sent them back home! Woooo. My sis saw me and also hopped on. First time driving with friends on board. Quite scared that something will go wrong though, still newbie. Haaaaa.

I was sweating when i reached home. My sis too! LOL.

Anw, everyone back home safe and sound! See ya tmr!!!! :D


Oh ya! Results out tmr! GOODLUCK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment