Friday, April 2, 2010

Fool's Fool

Happy April's Fool Day!

Don't really feels like it though, cos everyday is like april's fool to me. HAHA. Just that this year, someone wanted to make me a fool but turned out to be one herself. Lol! She didn't know i already saw her, and still bluffed me that she's not coming! Yea, sounds familiar? HAha.

O, and kbox with Winnie and Ziyun on Monday. Saw Chen Li Ping too. Lol. Then dinner, dessert, home.

Jalan Kayu with Yufang and Chaihuat on Tues. And met again yesterday. When we were on the bus back home, i saw a familiar backview of someone. "Eh na ge hen xiang Yijun leh!" HAHA. Don't know why, the bus trip is like full of laughter with them until they alight, which became so quiet. Lol.


And I promise i will pack my stuff today.

No comments:

Post a Comment