Thursday, December 23, 2010

Freaked Out

It all started when my sis wanted to buy ingredients to make her dessert...

So my siblings and I drove out near 11pm, to the 24hr Kangkar NTUC, then to Buangkok's cos there weren't the main ingredient. After that, we decided to go to the new place, Punggol Reservoir/Punggol Wetland or something like that..

It's near Anchorvale CC. I drove around there, then u-turn to stop at i dunno where, like a park, and we went across the road.

We walked down a path, wanted to check if that's the boardwalk. The lamp switched off. Then heard a guy's voice. After that a girl's voice. We went nearer to see if there were any people under the bridge. None we saw.

Then someone SCREAMED.

My brother shouted RUN! All of us ran lah!!!! Damn scary! The scream sounded quite painful. We really ran all the way back to the van. I felt like Charlie at that moment.

Damn it lah, think some malay guys just tricked us or something. My heart pumped super fast and back to the van, sweating and legs nua abit. LOL. Super scary!!!! Argh. Felt like a joker, fun yet scary.

What an experience. It's freaking midnight.

Really. Damn. Scary. I. Think. I'll. Get. Nightmare. And. So. Traumatized. I. Won't. Be. Home. Late. Anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment