Saturday, January 15, 2011

After 2010

Taking some time off from my individual journal to blog! Hope to get more inspiration too.

Well immediately after 2010, was the first day of 2011. Then came my birthday. Sometimes its really so fast that i don't feel anything. It just came and left. Still trying to accept the fact that it's a new year, then straightaway my age changed.

Walao seriously, it's super huge! We had to force ourselves to drink by playing the 5-10-15 game! But damn fun and memorable. HA!!

Thankyou! :)


And then another 3 lovely creature to surprise me!
Thankyou! Love y'all :)


And the very next day, school reopens. Plus a lot of rubbish and stress and thoughts and crazy things.

Around 1 more month to end of the sem, to graduate. I can do it! Just need to tahan through this crazy January! Deadlines, FYP, NAPFA, PMS people, discipline... Very fast one very fast one.

Hope everyone's doing well. Takecare:)

No comments:

Post a Comment