Thursday, March 3, 2011

See The Light

All I need to do now, is to believe in myself. You live only once, so live happily. I'm not gonna be bothered and stress myself out about minor things already. It may seem major, but somehow it depends on your own perceptions.

Straighten out your thoughts, follow your heart, don't be afraid. Just go for it, cos at the end of the day, everything will be alright. Yes. Don't let little things bring you down. There are many more things ahead that you will need to do, think, and make the move. Life just keeps moving on even if you don't. You need to learn, to pick up yourself and just follow your heart.

Even if you fall, you fall with worthiness cos that's where you will learn. Every step has its meaning. It's your perception. I must admit that reality is harsh. But we have no choice. Live it, it's all for yourself.

Live the moment.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment