Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Week

This week feels likes a roller coaster ride of emotions. Not really to that extent, but something like that. Been struggling over my individual assignment, I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY. Just feels all so tough and wanna give up. But I survived. Haha!

This assignment made me think alot. Kept having the 'quit-school' thought. But yaaa it takes a lot of courage and maybe even after 1.5 years I'll still be here. Maybe just need to rant.

It's like after completing a burden, you have another burden to take up. And it goes on... Then again, it's my choice of route. I'll finish what I start.

I wanna faster complete my degree, work and earn and save money, buy a condo and a car and a dog, live happily.

Hope everyone's doing good too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment