Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

In a blink of an eye, 2011 is left with a fewwwww hours. It's like a must/need to blog at the very last day. Heh heh.

Reflections:

2011 is a very weird year, a little tough to describe. I learnt a lot, played considerably more than previous years, even 'self-actualized'. Maybe as you grow older your thoughts and all just mature and become more refined.

I'm glad, close friends became even closer. The bond cannot be easily described. Graduation, Bangkok, clubbing (a bittttt), first time I puked drinking alcohol, working, efforts from DJG to meet up, to be there for each other, uni, stress, workload, meeting new friends and all and all and all. My memory ain't that good luh.

Overall a positive year I guess :)
Yet, regrets are inevitable. I'll continue to learn and improve myself and move forward.

Let's await 2012 with a positive heart, may the new year bring new hopes and be a prosperous one for everyone!

Remember, don't give up no matter what ;)

Unless it's really end of the world, then....... Yea. Though at low troughs I wish for end of the world, I still wanna be sitting on my sofa watching 2012 on 22 Dec or chill out with family and friends.

Don't end.

Cos it's gonna be a special year. 1st step into adulthood. Hmm.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment