Monday, December 17, 2012

Reflections

When I wanna say "I try to be happy", it suddenly struck me that I once also said that sometimes the more you try hard to achieve something, it may be even harder to get.

So, for simple things, just let nature takes its course. You'll be happy if you feel happy. You don't need to try hard. :)

The main thing that actually got me to write a post is that, I was dumbfounded.

I was dumbfounded when asked "What do you want to be?", "What's your hobby?", etc.

I felt so lost.

Yes, lost even with my hobby. What I like, is just seeing people around me happy. Can this be a hobby? Can being accomodating be a hobby? I don't know!

Sometimes I do admire people who are upfront selfish. Or maybe they aren't, they are just paving their future/dreams/hobbies.

Whatever.

I just need to vent, for the emo phase is here again.

As said, I need confidence. I need courage.

I won't know what the future may bring, I also don't know what I should do. I shan't think too much.

Another start of a new week. Good week and good end for the year of 2012 everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment