Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Frustration

Just need to rant.

I really hate ah tiongs.

Vandalism in Singapore has resulted in jail, caning and fines when it caused no harm to other people.

An ah tiong snatched and drove away a taxi, KNOCKED and  KILLED an elderly, yet just a few months of jail sentence. The jail term extended only when people protested. No caning and no fines for HARMFUL actions.

I SEE NO LOGIC. I am upset and affected by how well the ah tiongs are treated by our government.

Yes, their country is big.
Yes, their economy is thriving.
Yes, continue to suck up to them.

WTF.

Seriously, go on and see how arrogant they are in OUR country. Their personalities and attitudes have problems. Yes, one rotten apple doesn't mean all are rotten. Yes, there are good ones too.

But too bad, all that I have encountered, are the same.

Oh ok, I will need to accept their culture.... Because we are not open-minded enough. We need to have bigger hearts, because our ancestors also come from the same place. We must not forget our roots. WHATEVER LA.

Accept their culture in my own country, where my own culture is slowly fading.

Anyone wanna hug and cry together?


No comments:

Post a Comment