Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Blah Blah Week Ahead

Projects.

I think PORM's gonna be rated as the worst project this sem. Or rather, so far of my poly life. Though i remembered how much hatred i had for CSA, i think that's still quite okay compared to this. For the first few times i tried to do on retail format, i was really having a hard time thinking about what to write. Totally blank.

But well i'm glad i'd finished my parts! Like finally! So hopefully others will be able to make it before tomorrow, and hopefully our grades will be pleasing to the eye. Lol.

Macro will be easy i guess, so just hope the following projs, tests, end sems, etc. will be smooth sailing for me.

So now, i'm just looking forward for the cny ang paos and 25 Feb.


Oh ya.. i knew i had a really nice dream the night before. I can even picture myself smiling when i'm asleep. Haha. BUT! I forgotten what dream it was. -.-

Exams' timetable is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment