Monday, January 19, 2009

School

Didn't have a good night sleep the night before. Was coughing until cough blood, no la not so serious. Just the aftermath of having fever i think. Pray i'll be able to sleep well later on.

Anyway today's Monday again. The usual routine's not going to be usual this week, gonna get busier with the tests and all. I was still quite shocked myself when i realised it's all this week. Ha. Lessons per normal. I was trying my best during PORM. Trying my best not to fall asleep. Lol.

Lunchtime was funny, i think if they were to have some canteen awards like "person who patronize the most", my friends and i would clinch the top three. Lol. And if fate allows us to be in the same class for all three years, i'm sure we will win. Haha. Even the ba chor mee aunty became our 'friend'.

So had a mock test during comm skills, disaster or blessing? Will know during class tomorrow.


*Cough cough... Cough...*

No comments:

Post a Comment