Sunday, April 19, 2009

Updates

Hey! I wanted to blog like some time ago but some 'Chain Rxn' game on facebook got me quite addicted! Hahah.

Anyway back to these few days... nothing much happened.

Went back srsco on.. Thursday i think :)


Met Yufang and Chaihuat at Rivervale Plaza on that day (i forgotten which, Friday i think). It felt so good, like back to Secondary school days. I still remembered we met up at the same place, coincidentally sat at the same table before last sem started. Haha. Chat and stuff. After that home after someone don't wanna meet us though it's so near. Haiyo. Lol.

And, school's starting tmr. I'm a Year 2 student tmr. Heachache... Fever... Can't go school... Hahaha. Just kidding. So sian with the thought of school. But can't wait to watch SYF.

Well hope tmr goes smoothly for me, for srsco, for everyone. I forgotten what else there is to update. Off to meet DJG awhile. Weee~

A new start. Chiong ar!

群策群力,全力以赴! SRSCO, 加油! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment