Thursday, April 16, 2009

Year 2.1 timetable

The long awaited (disgusting) timetable is out!

Monday: 9-6pm (3 hrs break)
Tuesday: 9-6pm (NO BREAK AT ALL x.x)
Wednesday: 2-6pm
Thursday: 4-7pm (all CDS)
Friday: 10-6pm

:(

I can just die on Tuesday. And Friday, what a 6pm!! I think all clash with Yufang's. Idiotic. Btw my CDS is Understanding Art. Haha. Hope is fun la.

And btw, not in the same class as any closer classmates. Ugh. Time to make new friends AGAIN.



*EDITED*

I just realised i made some mistakes in my timetable. I saw wrongly. -.- This should be the correct one:

Monday: 9-4pm (3 hrs break)
Tuesday: 9-6pm (NO BREAK AT ALL x.x)
Wednesday: 2-6pm
Thursday: 9-7pm (5 hours break to CDS)
Friday: 10-6pm

Ok this is it. Wth. I think it's worst! What a big mistake for Thurs la! 5 hours break!!!!!!!! I can die and die again. Lol.


Bye la.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment