Friday, May 22, 2009

一人游

Let's not talk about this week right through, it will bore you to.. no won't die la. But, just boring.

Well actually this week is quite slack. Trading on Tuesday and our class hit the best sales so far!! Wooooo! I heard our class was being complimented during RP1 lecture today, too bad i didn't attend. Heard that only around 12 people went. Haha.

Oh, i saw a bird's carcass this week someday again! :(

Hmm, been quite... i won't say lonely, but personal time for myself this week instead. Went West Coast Plaza by myself to get the surveys done with. Marketing research project on Nike. Swoosh. Helped my other two group mates to do for that outlet while they helped me with Wisma and Royal Sporting House.

The 2 hour bus ride home was heating my butt! Not forgetting the 1 hour plus journey there. Cos concession ma!

My definition of bus concession:
  • Bus concession = Cannot take train!
But i kinda love long bus ride, just not too extreme. Ha.

Hit the gym on Thurs by myself! Haha. Finally exercised. Usually, people will feel more energetic after exercising. I don't know why i felt like sleeping. Haha! And i think, i am those kind that will go travelling alone next time, or with friends and family. A very different feeling. Had been reading my FARM notes too, and seriously can't get much inside.

So i left it till today. Only read a little before i left the house and used the one hour break to study. Basic Entrepreneurship became FARM lesson too. Hahaha. I like that teacher. FARM stands for "Financial Aspects of Retail Management" and i don't like it! It's like accounting...

Anyway, the quiz was fine, ONLY WHEN i double checked my answers with my friends. Before that i was carrying one "aiya don't care liao la think fail or borderline pass" attitude. Aiya, it's always like this when it comes to math-related stuff.

Had to pick an art to do my art review next week... :(

Just focus on the third row from the last, lol

Passed by! It's 神木与同! Ah, i wanted to see Liang Wen Ying de leh.

Lol...


And before you leave! See my pigs... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment