Friday, May 15, 2009

My Friday

Thanks to the class quiz and industry talk next week that i can't go with my CDS class to the museum. Sian half cos firstly, i will have to go myself and secondly, bla bla... lol.

Pray that at least the class quiz will go well, at least it's not wasted. So, maybe will be going down after that within the 6 to 9pm range cos it's free!

Anyhow, my Friday felt long which i don't know why. During Basics Entrepreneurship, we were told to come up with a business idea individually. I seriously can't think of any. Only the thought of a shop selling musical instruments or some sort was lingering around but it doesn't seem feasible cos i can't think of others. In the end, i thought of pet shop with some interesting ideas.

This reminded me of one english lesson back in sec 1 or 2, where Ms See asked us to say what we wanna be when we grow up. I remembered i said i wanted to be a pet shop owner. LOL. And, someone said farmer... Haha.

And And, met up for lunch with ex-srsco peeps. Haha. Was rotting and chatting with Louise first cos i had my break before them and Louise ended her 'project meeting' i think. Lol.

And so, this sums up my day. Wait, gonna meet djg later too. And i wonder if Candy had used her power. Haha. I want to be that 'everything also have' de thing.. With a mouth! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment