Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm So Tired

Finally i can take a MUCH DESERVED break from projects. I feel so much relieved now.

It feels weird not to be doing project. I've forgotten how to slack. LOL!

Anw... overall been a really stressed and hectic month. But i'm thankful for the people i have around me.

A real put down after imr end sem test next mon. The two extremes: one time too stressed, another too slack.

Luckily, i didn't give up. I can't imagine SIP and major project.

I think it's just stress from all aspects. Hai.

Okay, off school stuff. We'll be celebrating my sis's 21st in advance tmr, with relatives. BBQ. Pray for good weather. I still don't know what to give. Wanted to give itouch, but, so ex :(

Went downtown east with Candy after a less than 2 hour school/lecture, had lunch, met Cherine then Chris, then kbox.

Got to go to the new japanese themed room, which is like, cool but lame. -.-

Then dinner at just acia. Talked quite a bit, then bus home, talked quite another bit, and home.

So many thoughts in my head, again, like always.


i'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment