Friday, July 2, 2010

Procedures

How many of you actually questioned yourself, "Why are you doing what you are doing?"? Do you actually like what you are doing? If yes if not, why? For life, something that will unpredictably end in a matter of time?

Like, since life is short, why not do something you really like? But the problem is, we can't even at the slightest point do something we like unless we fulfill the basic needs. And to fulfill the basic needs, we need to do something we don't like.

Just feel that life is like a meaningless joke that we just have to go through. And in the end, we die. -.-

Sometimes i feel like a 3rd party, out of my body, watching and thinking. I don't know why my brain works as it is. I can have a thousand and one thought inside.

Suddenly, in the final year of my course of study, i thought of what to do in future. No idea.

Sian of all these shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment