Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday 09/10/09

Met up with Yufang, Chaihuat and Huiyu yesterday! Had our dinner at Dhoby's Just Acia which i thought was alright, cos i liked the idea of free flow. Haha. Still had some time while waiting for our movie to start, so walked around, crap, photo taking and arcade. To think of it, I just realised they went for toilet a lot of times... lol.

Anyway.. Chaihuat went off while we went for movie - Phobia 2. Yea.. Just so we caught Phobia together, so went for it. Overall i think it's 3/5? My eyes were actually "mi-mi-ed" throughout the whole movie. Lol! Other than most of the last story i guess. Cos i don't like how the sound effects give you jerks. I was thinking if everyone got scared or only myself. Hahah.

The stories were about Monk stuff, Hospital, Backpackers, i forgotten this... and last was called "The Ending". Haha, i think it's the best among all, given its lameness! Kinda unpredictable as well.

Okkkk that's a little about the movie. Come to think of it, i think this is my first and last movie for the holiday! Next shall be MJ's! I wanna watchhhh.

And home. Everyone's tired. Meet up soon! :)

I had such a funny yet not funny dream. I can't remember anything about it now, except you inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment