Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Second Day of School

I think I'm ready for the new sem. Or rather, we need to be ready, ready to get real busy. Just two days and I feel that there are shit loads of stuff for us to complete. No excuse to slowly 培养 the mood for school already.

Ah.. busy days ahead. After Merchandise Buying lecture today morning, met up with my group mates and we decided to go call up to ask for info about the suppliers. Drew lots and our group had to plan gifts to be sold in 1st Ave for our local buying section. I guess the whole process would be tedious plus fun?

Away from that, i hope to be blogging more in a daily basis so at least i let off things in my head. Haha. Shouldn't store too much eh, blog it out and it feels better.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to tomorrow's lesson!

Hope everyone had a good time today, if not, make tomorrow better! Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment