Thursday, October 15, 2009

Year 2.2 Timetable

Here's my soon-to-be daily routine...

Monday: 12pm - 3pm (Comm Skills 2 - Super turn off)

Tuesday: 9am - 6pm (Heaviest day with only 1 hour break at 3pm somemore- Another turn off)

Wednesday: 9am - 7pm (7 hours of break in between, zzz. A CDS day for me)

Thursday: 9am - 11am (Retail Visual Merchandising, LECTURE - A temptation to skip -.-)

Friday: 10am - 1pm (RP2 lec and Comm Skills 2 again)


Looking forward yet feeling sian... Those who know will understand.. Haha. But I'm glad! I got Music for my CDS! I think same class as Cherine. Woohoo. And i went to see my friends' timetables, some of them got free day lo.. Make me sian of mine. Haha. But well, it's alright.

Anyway, take care all, and prepare for school on coming Monday.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment