Wednesday, February 17, 2010

开工了!

Hello.

How's your CNY?

Mine's alright, just a tad boring. Very little visiting this year, so nothing much.

It's just the grandmas' house of both sides, wishes and waiting for ang paos on the first day. Dua pek gong temple as well.

A stay home 2nd day. Nice time with family.

For the 3rd day, Ms Christine Ng invited us to her house, luckily it's at Hougang area, need not travel much. Actually, it's just the block beside Huiyu's. Hahah. So, went to Huiyu's place with Yufang and Yijun after that. Then, they came over to my place where Jason and gang were already gambling in progress. Lol. Then came ch too. Cards, pizzas, djg.


Huiyu's "very nice" ang pao huh!


Here goes my chu yi, chu er, chu san.... they can fly! My little "holiday" is gone.

开工了!Went studying with Candy and Cherine just now. I'm tired just by the sight of those notes. No mood to study, but no choice. AND! I thought the 22nd is Tuesday!!! Phew, luckily they told me it's Monday la, if not i would really have missed it out.

Aim: Finish writing RVM notes ( 3 and a half more sets of notes to go )

Shall have my dinner then take a little break then start. Hope i can sleep early today, get up early tomorrow, and not waste any time.

The thought of improving my gpa shall keep me going :)

Jiayou everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment