Sunday, February 7, 2010

Time To "Exercise"

Flu flu flu, FLU!!!

Irritating shit.

Tomorrow interview. HA. And last Friday! Nobody went for those talks in the end. HAHA. We act hardworking only :/ Anyway, last week of school already :)

Comm skills test on Sat was just alright, better than the mock test shown to us. Left some blanks though, due to time constraint. I hate leaving blanks. I would rather fill in rubbish, like what i did for music test. I wrote my own name when asked for a composer's name. Lol!

Something to say, I've been eating and eating like the world's gonna end the next day. Not so exaggerating but, without exercising that is. It's a fortune to eat! (to console self) CNY's around the corner, which means an increase in consumption of food. This will lead to an increase in weight and a solution would be to exercise, which can help shed off the excess fats.

Must exercise... not physically, but mentally. Exercise self control. Hahahah.

I still love eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment