Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updates

Let's all grit our teeth for Saturday's comm skills test and Monday's interview! I guess life would be much better after these two issues. *Pray* Can't wait for them to be over my list.


As usual, Mon was a waste of time. CS2. And it's the last day of trading for us on Tuesday. Finally man. Nothing much about it though.

Did music project in class yesterday. Kinda fun. All about the loops and how we structure our music. Turned out quite well, BUT... when the teacher dismissed us, my group's com committed suicide and hung itself. Com hanged. Our work can't be saved no matter what. Zzz. In the end, we stayed back to redo everything. Great.

I think it's when doing projects, then will you feel that you hate life. HA.

No school tomorrow! But going back as my friends and I registered for those talks. Regrets will definitely fill me up tomorrow morning when i hear my alarm ring. Well... just hope the talks will be useful!

Oh ya, meet my two new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment