Saturday, June 6, 2009

Holydays!

Hooray! Mid sem's over!

Overview:
All the papers were alright, should be able to pass - that's the important thing. But kinda worried for my FARM paper cos for one question, the values are all in thousands! I never read the question, so my answers were in 0.something for those number of days questions. Argh. :/

One thing, 40% of my mind is with the paper, another 40% thinking about holidays, and 20% fixing my nose.

Retail Buying Behaviour (RBB) was a shock at first cos when i read the first question, i have absolutely no idea what's that! Ha! But the rest were fine so... ya. I think the worst paper is Marketing Research. I find this subject really tedious.

Ok the end of overview of papers! Haha.

Met up with Chaihuat at kovan for bubbletea, then took bus to Bugis. Had our dinner at the Crystal Jade Cafe, walked around and decided to go somewhere. For that somewhere, we walked for like an hour or more, in the end we asked for directions. Hahaha. Felt so stupid.

Yufang, faster holiday :)


Two weeks is just too SHORT la! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment