Saturday, June 27, 2009

Smooth Days Please

Wow, first week of school gone just like the wild wind blowing heavily.

Crap.

Well, had a study trip briefing on Friday during lecture. It made me quite excited! A retail study trip to Japan. Hey, it's JAPAN! Hopefully everything can be carried out as planned. Wheeeeee. Yes, now i don't want school to close. Hahaha. I want a H1N1-free world! :DDDD

I was told that Huiyu was busy doing her homework on yesterday, what a "holiday" huh. Haha. And Yufang's going out with her sis. So Chaihuat and I went over to Crystal Jade again for we had the free dessert voucher. Afterall, got the voucher again cos we spent over that amount. Meaning, we have to go there everytime?! Lol.

But anyway, i enjoyed the chats we had :)

Bye,
remember to remind me to do Basics of Entrepreneurship later,hopefully.

R.I.P Michael Jackson, the world's irreplaceable King of Pop. Remember to Heal the World.

金曲奖。

No comments:

Post a Comment