Sunday, June 21, 2009

完美并不美,logic 没 logic...

I don't wanna sleep so early today, cos i don't want tomorrow to come, cos it means Monday is just tomorrow. But it's now already tomorrow.

...

And i know i need to blog, when the 'air' inside is weighing so much, it's time to let out.

My last weekday of the holiday was quite bad. Morning was ruined by the CDS selection, super STUPID. 2 hours of stoning there waiting for the page to load, while facebook is loading like so fast. In the end, thanks to Jamie, i signed in from the epoly shit website. Urgh.....

And something else...

But luckily, i have my friends. Met ch for lunch, then waited for yf at my place. Mahjong. Ok, i admit we really played very long, just for 4 whole winds. Haha. Then, met hy after her school at White for dinner.

I liked this part, cos we talked about pretty interesting stuff. Thinking back, i think some things in life/"reality" are really not logical at all. Anyway, how i wish that night continues. Hate how time flies when you're enjoying.

Headed to my place again for mahjong. Actually, pictures don't speak at all! It's your mind that does. Right right right?! So here goes...

Zoomed to cut hy off! Haha!

Then yf!

Me: What you all want?
Hy: I want your hamsters.
Yf: I want money.

Money faced!

Obigood! Let you smell! Lol..

Yf is so slow that everyone fell asleep...

Ha! That's all!

Bla bla.... Think the days ahead won't be as good. Feel like screaming. Ah... ahh... ahhhhh... arh arh for yijun. LOL.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment