Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday 30 Jun

Wooooh. Thank, not god, but everyone who contributed to today's trading. Everything went well overall, though small mistakes were made inevitably here and there. I have to thank Felicia, for she's the one helping me all along - from making of the boards to the token of appreciation. But i must say, she made me quite stress too. Lol.

Anyway, our sales target was $350. Total sales for the day was $395.80. I now really think my class is the best among all. Lol. Not only did we set the highest record of $600 plus from the start till now, when sales were low these few weeks, we still did quite well. We managed to get higher than yesterday's which was $209. Hahaha.

Ya, the last customer was really hiong. She bought till over hundred la. Really must thank her.

But, i know i still can't do some things. I can't give briefings well, even when i'm really confident. I will stutter, speak very fast, don't really dare to look at people when speaking... ETC, ETC, ETC.

Nevertheless, i'm glad this is over and i will resume my normal posts for the rest of the weeks. Haha. One burden off my shoulder.

SPSS test up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment