Sunday, June 21, 2009

Simple

I like my new playlist. Not the image la, but all the songs. Got this ipod touch image cos can see the mv. Lol. Will add more songs next time. 太经典。

And i think, i'm getting to like Sodagreen (苏打绿). They are newly-polished talents and one of the guitarists is very handsome. Hahaha.

Super duper sian, you know why - school reopening. I don't want to touch projects la.. not any schoolwork too.. so reluctant. Haiz.


*I'll be happy if school closes, though it won't be because of a positive reason :/

**I'm still thinking of why people have to study so hard. Can't everyone just be farmers and survive on their own crops and animals and live happily? Like, study so hard also spoil the earth with new technologies and such. Haiyo.

***I wish for innocent and peaceful people, world, universe - whom all live happily just by playing, growing own food, rearing animals... all day..

No comments:

Post a Comment