Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tired

I'm hungry and tired now. Waiting for my CDS to start. Sian. School started this week and it's been a tiring one. I think next week won't get any better.

Felt so much like sleeping during lessons, especially on Monday. Tuesday was trading day. Still alright. It was filled with excitement on the first two weeks, but now i find it boring and taxing. My turn as manager next week. Wish me luck.

Sacrificed part of my sleep last night working on my mozaic. Finally it's done, to provide an arty post soon, weekends most probably.

And finally, tomorrow's Friday. My morning lecture was cancelled cos the teacher, along with my store mgt lecturer are both in UK. And they will have to be quarantined when they're back. Wooo for two weeks no lecture for those subjects.

Ahhh feel like sleeping.
Ahhh feel like eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment